Singing Lessons at Gabrielle Johnson Music
You will learn...
- how singing works and that everyone can sing
- how to warm-up the voice
- fun vocal exercises to improve range, stamina, pitch and tone.
- rhythm and ear training.
- advanced skills including harmony and style interpretations
- microphone and performance techniques.
What ages do you teach singing?
- kindy to adults
- singing lessons are the best introduction to music regardless of age!
- private lessons are available but we recommended a group class if possible.
What will you need to bring?
- presentation folder for handouts.
- comfortable shoes as we move around (no thongs - too slippery!)
Register for a singing lesson here
Inside a Group Singing Lesson
Why Group lessons?
- we like to start our singing students with group lessons
- they are fun, interactive and energising for student and teacher.
- students learn to play and sing in time, learn harmonies and get the experience of playing in a group.
- new friendships are formed whilst learning a new skill.
- recitals, concerts and community performances can be fun in a group.
Inside a Private Singing Lesson
Why Private lessons?
- we like to start our guitar students on private lessons unless we can start a group of beginners at the same time.
- Once a student is established with their playing, they can move onto an already established group.
- private lesson students can learn at their own pace
- play songs and styles that are specific to their own taste.
Register for a singing class here