Singing Lessons at Gabrielle Johnson Music
Why are group classes recommended?
- students learn from each other.
- no-one will feel exposed singing on their own if they are shy.
- they are fun, interactive and energizing for student and teacher.
- harmony work is only possible in a group.
- new friendships are formed whilst pursuing better singing skills.
What will you learn?
- contemporary singing styles.
- an understanding of how to interpret songs and to sing with ease and confidence.
- to improve your musical ear and rhythm skills.
- Performance skills through recitals, concerts and community performances.
What will your classes cover?
- how to warm-up the voice
- fun vocal exercises to improve range, stamina, pitch and tone.
- rhythm and ear training.
- advanced skills including harmony and style interpretations
- microphone and stage techniques.
What ages do you teach?
What will you need to bring?
- presentation folder for handouts.
- wear comfortable clothes.