- During COVID-19 outbreak, all of our classes are online using Zoom Meetings.
- No refunds are given once term classes commence and in the case you are no longer able to make the lessons so check all lesson dates carefully.
- Our Make-up classes are done via LessonMate.org
- If you are unable to attend your lesson, your teacher will record a video upload to LessonMate and a link is sent via email.
- Re-enrolments are confirmed by payment of invoice which is emailed prior to the end of your current term.
- Verbal confirmations do not confirm your next term spot - only payments do.
Creative Kids $100 Discount (NSW residents only)
As a registered Creative Kids Provider, you are eligible to claim $100 off per child, per calendar year through Service NSW.
Click this link to apply then send us your voucher details.
- $100 discount will be applied to your next term's invoice.
- It cannot be used to refund term fees already paid.
- It is not transferrable to another Creative Kids Provider.
- It is not redeemable in cash and can only be used as a discount for future classes with the provider who has redeemed the voucher.
Home Practice Expectations and Suggestions
- LessonMate.org helps our students extend their playing and enjoyment of practice at home.
- There is a high drop-out rate of students who do not practice in between lessons
- We will encourage students and their parents to discuss home practice routines.
- End of term recitals are a vital part of our programme.
- We will continue our recitals and Open Mics online until it is safe to return to in person lessons.
- Open Mics are held at The Coogee Diggers usually on Sunday afternoons (see our open mic page)
- Our annual concert is held at the end of Term 3 for all GJMusic students.
- Community Performances invite students to represent their music school.
- Any data gathered by Gabrielle Johnson Music is used for our own marketing purposes and will not be sold to any third parties.