- No refunds are given once term classes commence - check all dates carefully.
- Current students must pay their next term fee by due date on invoice to keep their current term spot.
- Verbal confirmations do not confirm your next term spot - only payments do.
- Make-up classes are given at the discretion of the school and only if a suitable replacement time can be found.
Creative Kids $100 Vouchers
As a registered Creative Kids Provider, you are eligible to claim $100 off per child, per calendar year through Service NSW. Click this link to apply then send us your voucher details.
DISCLAIMER: Please read this before submitting your voucher details to us:
Once we redeem your child's voucher:
- $100 discount will be applied to your next term's invoice.
- It cannot be used to refund term fees already paid.
- It is not transferrable to another Creative Kids Provider.
- It is not redeemable in cash and can only be used as a discount for future classes with the provider who has redeemed the voucher.
Home Practice Expectations and Suggestions
- All students will be expected to practice in between classes and lesson notes will be emailed periodically with reminders.
Recitals, Concerts and Community Performances
- End of term recitals are usually done for our group classes and are a vital part of our programme.
- End of term recitals give students the opportunity to showcase their talents for family and friends and to practice performance skills.
- An annual concert is usually held around the end of Term 3 for all GJMusic students.
- We often perform at local community events where our students get to represent their music school.
- Any data gathered by Gabrielle Johnson Music is used for our own marketing purposes and will not be sold to any third parties.