You will learn...
- rhythm and strumming patterns
- chord progressions and song structure
- guitar tabulature
- scales, warm-ups and exercises
- fun apps and games
What ages do you start on guitar?
- We recommend to wait until Year 2/3
- private lessons are usually best at first to gain the necessary skills to join an already established group
- you may join an already existing group if you have the skills necessary to keep up.
- we may start a brand new beginners group with a minimum of 3 students.
What will you need to start?
- own guitar, picks, capo, tuner.
- presentation folder for handouts
Register for a guitar lesson here
What Guitar to Buy?
Douglas Clarke, founder of Sunburst Music in Coogee has been selling guitars for over 30 years.
If you need to purchase a new guitar we recommend you watch this before visiting his store.