Guitar Classes at Gabrielle Johnson Music
Why are group classes recommended?
- students learn from each other.
- they are fun, interactive and energizing for student and teacher.
- students learn to play in time and get the experience of playing in a group.
- new friendships are formed whilst learning a new skill.
What will you learn?
- to play great songs from highly motivated teachers
- how to interpret songs on guitar and to play with ease and confidence.
- improve your musical ear and rhythm skills
- play different styles of music including rock, pop, blues, classical and country
- performance skills through recitals, concerts and community performances.
What will your classes cover?
- rhythm and strumming patterns
- chord progressions and song structure
- guitar tabulature
- scales, warm-ups and exercises
- fun apps and games
What will you need to bring?
- own guitar
- presentation folder for handouts
- guitar picks
- tuners, guitar straps and capos are recommended.
mobile: 0421 912 299